Welcome to Perun’s website. Thanks to Kyle for all his hard work on it. Comments welcome and to get in touch with Kyle send an email to email@example.com
Treadmills: love ’em or hate ’em we have all used them.
Save your knees, ankles and hips by putting the gradient on at least 3%. When we run we load our joints with a huge amount of impact with every step we take. Having a gradient will help displace the impact. The bigger the gradient, the friendlier it is on your joints and the harder it is on your muscles.
Perun’s top 10 workout songs;
Click the link to open it up in YouTube.
10. Ace of Spades-Motorhead
9. Master of Puppets-Metallica
8. Dojo-Wack Ass Egyptians
7. Woke Up This Morning-Alabama 3
6. Dam it Feels Good To Be A Gangsta-Getto Boys
5. The Blood of Cuchulainn-Mychael Danna
4. Gonna Fly Now-Bill Conti
3. Comfortably Numb-Pink Floyd
2. Eye of The Tiger-Survivor
and Perun Fitness all time favourtive workout track: