Hoping everyone is having a good start to the new year and are sticking to their resolutions and for those looking at getting a bit fitter here are some tips:
- Set up an exercise diary and map out all the available times you can train for 40mins or more at the start of each week.
- Make appointments with yourself to commit to those training times.
- Keep it varied eg. Monday could be in the gym, Tuesday could be a lunchtime walk/run/bootcamp, Wednesday could be a game of squash after work, Thursday sports practice and so on
- It’s easier to keep it going if you have a training partner or are part of a training group/work social club.
- Have goals!!!!!
- Keep a tabs on your adherence to your training and moniter your results.
If you need any help, just drop us a line.