Welcome to Perun’s website. Thanks to Kyle for all his hard work on it. Comments welcome and to get in touch with Kyle send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Jamie McGregor at Perun Fitness has helped me transform my fitness and
strength over the past year. The PT sessions are always carefully
structured to test the limits of what I can do, employing a wide variety
of circuits, cardio and strength or resistance training. Jamie is an
outstanding motivator and understands how to challenge clients so that
their improvement surpasses their own expectations. His background in
rugby has also enabled him to deliver a programme that has been
successfully targeted at enhancing my fitness for the game. I would
wholeheartedly recommend Perun Fitness to anyone who wants to achieve
their own fitness goals through tough but very rewarding training.
Corporate Communications, Asia Pacific
Treadmills: love ’em or hate ’em we have all used them.
Save your knees, ankles and hips by putting the gradient on at least 3%. When we run we load our joints with a huge amount of impact with every step we take. Having a gradient will help displace the impact. The bigger the gradient, the friendlier it is on your joints and the harder it is on your muscles.
Perun’s top 10 workout songs;
Click the link to open it up in YouTube.
10. Ace of Spades-Motorhead
9. Master of Puppets-Metallica
8. Dojo-Wack Ass Egyptians
7. Woke Up This Morning-Alabama 3
6. Dam it Feels Good To Be A Gangsta-Getto Boys
5. The Blood of Cuchulainn-Mychael Danna
4. Gonna Fly Now-Bill Conti
3. Comfortably Numb-Pink Floyd
2. Eye of The Tiger-Survivor
and Perun Fitness all time favourtive workout track:
Perun Fitness has finally updated its Facebook Page.
Make sure to give us a like and add us a friend.
As it is the year of the dragon, we might as well check out some of the things Bruce Lee got up to when he was exercising.
Perun’s Fitness Tip: Bruce Lee abs! Get your broom handles and get twisting!
Sit up Twists 4×20
Leaning Twists 4×20
Seated Waist Twists 4×40
Mountain Climbers 4×20
Leg Raises 4×20
Try to do this 3x per week
Hoping everyone is having a good start to the new year and are sticking to their resolutions and for those looking at getting a bit fitter here are some tips:
- Set up an exercise diary and map out all the available times you can train for 40mins or more at the start of each week.
- Make appointments with yourself to commit to those training times.
- Keep it varied eg. Monday could be in the gym, Tuesday could be a lunchtime walk/run/bootcamp, Wednesday could be a game of squash after work, Thursday sports practice and so on
- It’s easier to keep it going if you have a training partner or are part of a training group/work social club.
- Have goals!!!!!
- Keep a tabs on your adherence to your training and moniter your results.
If you need any help, just drop us a line.