May 28, 2013
ANS Protein Isolate has been processed to remove almost all fats and carbs so it’s the easy way to stick to a low fat, low carb, high protein diet. Its formulation makes it available to muscles very rapidly, making it ideal for repair and recovery after hard training. It also has added vitamins, making it an excellent daily health drink for both athletes and people managing a strenuous workload.
• A Blend of Ion-exchange / Hydrolysed / Micro-filtered Whey Protein Isolate.
– Ion-exchange WPI used to increase % protein / mass
– Hydrolysed WPI is pre-digested which is more easily absorbed and rapidly digested by the body. It is also low allergenic.
– Micro-filtered WPI retains important protein sub fractions, has virtually no denatured protein and is extremely low in fat and lactose.
• Fortified with a vitamin and mineral blend to increase the body’s utilisation of protein to assist in lean muscle production.
• Bioflavonoids to support your biochemistry for maximum nutrition throughout the day.
• Added calcium for stronger healthier bones
• High levels of Branch Chain Amino Acids (BCAA), which can be metabolized in the muscle rather than in the liver. Used as a fuel for muscles reducing fatigue and assisting in muscle recovery.
• High ‘Beta Whey Fraction’ whey protein isolate provides improved muscle recovery and strength gains.
• 離子交換 / 水解 / 微濾分離乳清蛋白的混合
– 離子交換分離乳清蛋白用來增加蛋白質 / 質量比例
• 高 ‘ β 乳清組分 ’ 的分離乳清蛋白供給肌肉更好的恢復和增添效力
May 28, 2013
ANS Soy Protein is perfect for vegetarians, people with lactose intolerance or for those looking for an alternative supplement to cows milk whey protein. It is very low in fat, has added calcium and contains no cholesterol making it a very healthy choice and the extra calcium is good for hair, bones and teeth as well as an all round healthy body.
• Soy Protein Isolate. Made from defatted soy meal by removing most of the fats and carbohydrates, yielding a product with a high percentage of protein.
• An excellent choice for vegetarians. It is a complete vegetable protein and is an excellent substitute for animal protein.
• It contains all nine essential amino acids for growth and development, health and wellbeing and it is equal in quality to the protein in meat, milk and eggs.
• It is lactose free.
• Soy protein isolate may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. There are also indications that soy protein can help in the prevention of osteoporosis, some cancers and menopausal symptoms.
• Added calcium for stronger healthier bones.
• Soy protein’s other nutritional functions include providing a respectable amount of potassium, phosphorous, zinc and iron, vitamin-E as well as the full B-complex.
• 大豆蛋白其他營養功能包括提供相當數量的鉀、磷、鋅、鐵、維他命 E 以及全效維他命 B 群
May 28, 2013
ANS Drink & Go is simply just that. A ready to drink snack containing a complete balance of protein, carbohydrates and healthy fats providing a quick and easy source of energy and nutrition. No matter what your day throws at you, now you can get a range of nutrients in a convenient portion controlled easy to carry pack. Wheather for fat loss, muscle gain or sports recovery, ANS Drink & Go is the perfect protein rich snack, a convenient post-workout shake or an energy boosting drink for the active person on the go and it’s 98.5% fat free.
June 15, 2012
News & Events
Welcome to Perun’s website. Thanks to Kyle for all his hard work on it. Comments welcome and to get in touch with Kyle send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
June 14, 2012
Jamie McGregor at Perun Fitness has helped me transform my fitness and
strength over the past year. The PT sessions are always carefully
structured to test the limits of what I can do, employing a wide variety
of circuits, cardio and strength or resistance training. Jamie is an
outstanding motivator and understands how to challenge clients so that
their improvement surpasses their own expectations. His background in
rugby has also enabled him to deliver a programme that has been
successfully targeted at enhancing my fitness for the game. I would
wholeheartedly recommend Perun Fitness to anyone who wants to achieve
their own fitness goals through tough but very rewarding training.
Corporate Communications, Asia Pacific
Treadmills: love ’em or hate ’em we have all used them.
Save your knees, ankles and hips by putting the gradient on at least 3%. When we run we load our joints with a huge amount of impact with every step we take. Having a gradient will help displace the impact. The bigger the gradient, the friendlier it is on your joints and the harder it is on your muscles.
Its always important to work out with the right gear.
When doing olympic lifting or leg workouts, try using flat soled shoes or even bare feet as it will help you lift heavier and improve your technique. Wearing the right shoes also takes all the pressure off your vunrable ankle joints by speading out the force of the weight across your whole foot rather than on specific points
They are worth it.
February 14, 2012
News & Events
Perun Fitness has finally updated its Facebook Page.
Make sure to give us a like and add us a friend.
January 23, 2012
As it is the year of the dragon, we might as well check out some of the things Bruce Lee got up to when he was exercising.
Perun’s Fitness Tip: Bruce Lee abs! Get your broom handles and get twisting!
Sit up Twists 4×20
Leaning Twists 4×20
Seated Waist Twists 4×40
Mountain Climbers 4×20
Leg Raises 4×20
Try to do this 3x per week